S T R I V E

Customer Success Story LSD Live

Optimizing Live Broadcasting in Argentinia

High-Quality Video Streaming for 100,000+ users / week

LSD Live is the leading livestreaming company for the Latin American market, offering live and VOD end-to-end solutions for the OTT industry. In order to provide scalable, reliable live streams while reducing the required bandwidth, the broadcaster chose StriveCast’s P2P technology.

StriveCast’s P2P CDN technology optimized video delivery for LSD Live, dealing with…

  • +30,000 unique users per day
  • up to 5,000 concurrent users
  • +50,000 page loads
  • +30,000 hours watched

Download the complete customer success story to see how StriveCast OTT achieved an average savings rate of 85%, leaving only 15% of traffic to be fetched from the actual streaming infrastructure. 

Get Your Free Case-Study Now!

Recent News

Cookie Consent Management

Here you can select individually for which services you want to allow cookies to be enabled. Further information about these services can be found in our Privacy Policy.

You can change your cookie settings at any time by clicking on the “Cookie Management” link at the bottom of the page. In order to apply the changes, the page must be reloaded.

Services

Let's Meet Up!

Are you attending in ? Great, let’s meet there! You can use this form to book a meeting with us during the event.
metup icon

Talk To An Expert!